Unlimited Partnering Potential
- Whether it’s a service club, hospital auxiliary, or family-serving agency or health agency, this can be the centerpoint of a collaboration that can spread across the community.
- It doesn’t have to be a separate project. It can be a valuable and attractive bolt-on addition to existing local programs.
- It has a built-in natural community of stakeholders who will be attracted to the project: Physicians, hospitals, medical societies, educators all will buy in to this effort.
The Brain Game was created through a collaborative community effort under the leadership of The Rotary Club of La Crosse— because our children are our future.
Support Children and Families
- It helps children: Without doubt, this book and the activities within it will help children grow with a better chance at succeeding in life.
- It helps parents: Many parents these days simply haven’t been raised with the same parenting skills their parents had. This book will help them feel more confident in rearing their precious young child.
All Support Materials Completed
- The Brain Game offers fact sheets, brochures and other materials to help you create a coalition to sponsor and operate the program in your area
- All you have to do is order a small quantity of books; let members of the local collaboration sample and review them, and determine how best to share them with your local community.
- The project started with Rotary Club of La Crosse.
- Leaders from a local university, two medical centers, and the local school district were recruited for a coordinating committee.
- They coordinate a system where a free copy of the book is given to each new mother giving birth in the two local hospitals. These hospitals were fierce competitors, but they saw the wisdom in cooperating on this project, with good publicity for both!